(With Maa Gyaan Suveera)
Ornaments of LIGHT
for clarity focus and illumination
- Kathopanishad ( Yajurveda )
- Mundakopanishad ( Atharvaveda )
- Mandukyopanishad ( Atharvaveda )
- Prashnopanishad ( Atharvaveda)
Hand-holding a crisp group of sincere seekers, this learning with Maa shall simplify, enlighten, and blissfully quieten your thinking mind…
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind.
It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one’s mind and one’s subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else.”
Upanishads offer a systematic and reflective thought on the relationship between the “above” and the “below.” They teach us how to find the point of connection between the internal and the external.
Upanishad urges us to dedicate ourselves to experience our best moments, and to achieve our highest potential.
Explore four mukhya upanishads with Maa, and experience a state of being where you feel the core of all beings. That place of connection between the small and the large, that point of oneness with all that is …
Experience six months of absolute illumination !!!!
- Reading the sanskrit script,
- Word to word meaning ( Shabdarth ),
- Figurative meaning (Bhavarth)
- Hidden transcendental meaning (Laksharth )
- Self- inquiry & Contemplation
6 months online course starting 14th Jan 2024
Every Sunday 7Am to 9Am